5 minutes of your time, 4 healthy ingredients, and 1 food processor are all you need to make these absolutely amazing no-bake cookie bites that are gluten-free and guilt-free!
Unfortunately, when it comes to cookies, I am not your man (or woman of course 🙂 ). Despite me growing up with my mum and Oma’s (grandma in German) regular baking I didn’t inherit this skill. My mum says I don’t have the patience and she is absolutely right. The process of mesuring everything, beating the butter and eggs to perfect fluffiness is just not my cup of tea. I love cooking. I find it has more room for being creative. You can always adjust your food as you go. You try, add some more spices, more salt, more sauce, etc… Unfortunately this is not how baking works. And this is why these no-bake cookie bites got my full attention.
Why do I love these absolutely amazing no-bake cookie bites that are gluten-free and guilt-free?
- The most important part – it does not require any eggs and butter beating, that is where I usually fail when attempting to bake.
- They don’t require baking. They are literally ready to go as soon as you have rolled those cute little balls. Waiting time – zero!
- These no-bake cookie bites are gluten-free! They are made from ground oatmeal and are naturally gluten-free. But please always, make sure that you are using certified gluten-free oats.
- They only require 4 ingredients and you probably already have them at home anyway. This leads me to the next point ->
- They are good for you! Yes, these cookies, let’s call them like that, are actually good for you. They contain only healthy whole-food ingredients like oats, peanut butter, coconut milk, and honey or maple syrup (you choose).
As you can see there are more than enough reasons to fall in love with these little yummy cookie bites.