This Amazing recipe with roasted cauliflower dukkah and lemon is for sure one of the best and easiest ways to prepare cauliflower. Perfectly tender, this cauliflower is packed with flavours and nutrients!
This recipe is perfect for any aspiring cook who wants to impress. It does not require chopping or cooking on the stove. Simply mix all the ingredients in a big bowl, toss them on a baking tray, bake and enjoy some amazing flavours!
I cook this cauliflower recipe at least once a week and have multiple variations. For example:
CUMIN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER, CHICKPEA AND MINT TABOULI. Both incredibly delicious!
This time I roasted the cauliflower by using dukkah. Make sure you buy a good quality dukkah. It might seem a little expensive, but it will last you for a long time and will literally transform the way you cook. I also used freshly squeezed lemon juice to season this dish, which contributed to the unique and incredible taste of this cauliflower dish.
What is so good about this cauliflower recipe:
- Plant power at its best. This dish is packed with nutrients, minerals and all the good things.
- It is vegan. This one is for you my vegan friends.
- Perfect side dish for a BBQ with friends or can be enjoyed as dinner on its own.
- Easy and quick to prepare. In fact, no actual cooking required.
- Minimum washing up.
- Makes great leftovers and can be prepared for lunches ahead of time.
- Naturally gluten-free.
- Simply delicious!!!